Wednesday, July 15, 2009

* A "Summer" Wedding in Waterton....| Lethbridge Photographer

I use the word "Summer" loosely...if you look closely at some of the images you will see why...

This lovely couple asked me to photograph their small and intimate wedding ceremony in beautiful Waterton Lakes National Park on June 6th of this year...

The weather was calling for rain, instead it snowed. How I love Alberta! haha.

I have to give the bride Wendy a very honourable mention, she didn't let the weather put even the slightest damper on her good mood and happiness...she even yelled into the sky at the top of her lungs during shooting as the snowflakes were falling " Its my wedding day, I'm getting married!!!!!!!"

Although I generally shy away from shooting weddings, and the weather posed quite a challenge for me, I thoroughly enjoyed witnessing the love that Kent and Wendy have for each other and for their family. It was heartwarming to capture their commitment in images that I hope they will cherish forever.

Thank you Kent & Wendy for trusting me with your most special memories...







1 comment:

Kim Siever said...

6 June is technically still Spring. We were originally going to get married on that date.