Wednesday, July 15, 2009

* Sorry.....| Lethbridge Photographer

I must apologize....
reading over the last few posts I realize that I have been waxing a bit reflective, sentimental and melancholy...
It just goes to show you that I wear my heart on my sleeve, I'm not very good at faking it :)
A lot of changes have been occurring, people growing up, moving on, getting married, making decisions...
being home with my family and then having to get right back on a plane and leave them for another 6 months...
all of these things have brought back memories and moments for me, I suppose that is coming out in my posts. I will try to liven things up around here in the next few posts...and get back to being my usual charming self ;)

Thanks to my loyal blog readers for sticking by me through the sappy stuff as well as the fun stuff!

dev.

1 comment:

Kelli Olsen said...

look at you go with the blogging! I love it. Your posts are always fantastic!