Wednesday, July 15, 2009

* Kindred Spirits... | Lethbridge Photographer

I feel very honoured that Melissa would trust me to photographer her in preparation for one of the biggest and most exciting days of her life...Although she may have done it out of obligation to our friendship, I hope that she knows how much it meant to me....

I wasn't able to be there on her wedding day, I was away in Ontario with my family...I thought about her alot that day, how proud I am of her, and how blissfully happy I am that she is happy...She really means alot to me..I would have loved nothing more then to have been able to share in that day with her...but circumstance unfortunately didn't allow it to be so...

Its not everyday that you find true friendship..I've been blessed in my life and have had the opportunity to find it a few times...

Melissa is one of my very truest friends...we often call each other our "kindred spirit" or "bosom buddy" joking that I am Diana Barry to her Anne Shirley ( Anne of Green Gables reference). I find that we often speak in poetic metaphors when together, we paint images in the air between us with our words, we inspire the other to describe the feelings of her heart and soul..its a deep connection that we share, one that I will forever hold dear...she knows me, unlike any other I have encountered...I feel truly blessed to call her my friend.

Dearest Honey Bee,
May you be eternally happy and may you always know how much you mean to me...
Thank you for inviting me to capture these images.