Monday, July 13, 2009

* My little loves....| Lethbridge Photographer

My big brother has a family...an amazing wife and two of the most beautiful and brilliant daughters ( in my totally unbiased opinion ;) I will be forever grateful to him for sharing them with me...




I'm not sure that any words could possibly describe my love for these two little ladies...I had no idea that they would bring me such sheer joy! Unfortunately I only get to be with them twice a year..it is never enough time :( My hope for them is that they will grow into strong, beautiful, brilliant and happy young women....but no matter what, they will always, always be my special girls :)

I adore these little faces!!
I love you Beanie & Monkey!





1 comment:

Ashley said...

Are they ever beautiful!! The older one looks like your family for sure.