Friday, June 26, 2009

* Relaxation....| Lethbridge Photographer

Hi Friends!!
I am off to Cottage Country in Ontario for a couple of weeks of relaxation, I am hoping that when I return I will have a renewed determination to bring the NEWNESS on!! I know you have all been waiting so patiently...I suppose I made a premature announcement...oh well that is what happens when life gets in the way of my MASTER PLANS :)

Have a wonderful two weeks my blog readers :) I will miss you!


but, ill be back ;)

no post is complete without an image..or two

enjoy.

*dev*


5 comments:

Alli said...

LOVE it as always!! Ur always so fresh and full of newness... I don't know what your talking about!! LOL! Have a super time out east!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your much deserved vacation

Brooke Bowland said...

the first one is totally adorable. it made me smile!

Kelli Olsen said...

I'll miss ya friend!

Anonymous said...

Devon...that first one is absolutely perfect!!! It totally made my night!!! Keep up the great work and enjoy your vacation!!