Friday, June 5, 2009

* Oh Baby.....| Lethbridge Photographer

Alex & Celia...
ridiculously in L.O.V.E..
ready to start their little family..

I'm so grateful that these two came from Calgary & trusted me with their moments...
I couldn't have asked for an easier, more adorable or fun couple....

Congratulations you two...you will make amazing parents!

*Their little baby girl was born 6 days later (a month early!) I hope it wasn't all of the outfit changes in the car, and the moving around I made poor mama do..YIKES!





3 comments:

todd and ashley said...

Hey I found your Photo Blog! Just wanted to let you know that I think your photos are great!!! You are really talented!

Michele said...

Ahhh....Devon these are beeeauuutiful! I especially love the 2nd and 3rd images; their expressions are so sweet. It looks as though they were very comfortable in front of your lens; fantastic jo!

Oh.....your conversions are FAB!

KELLY said...

That second one is sooo cute - love the expression on their faces! reat shots!