Saturday, March 6, 2010

* It's Moving Day!!!....| Lethbridge Photographer

Hi Friends!!

I have some very looooong overdue, but equally exciting news!!

I've moved!! (wow, I'm really using the exclamation marks in this post..sorry!!..oops there they are again)

You can find my BEAUTIFUL NEW BLOG here : www.devondurocher.com (easy to remember, its just my name!)

Also, my new website will soon be available for viewing so keep your eyes peeled for that, I'm really excited :)

Please bookmark my new blog,so that you don't accidentally miss any updates! My new blog will feature my NEW logo, and bigger better images :) if you are a "follower" of this blog (THANK YOU!) please make sure to switch addresses so that you can now follow the NEW blog instead..

Thanks so much, hope to see in my new neighborhood!

Love, dev

No comments: