Saturday, October 3, 2009

* The End....(for now)...| Lethbridge Family Photographer

Just a little note:

I am fully booked for October..So much so that I'm hoping the nice weather will soon revisit so that I can fit everyone in who I have had to reschedule or have not yet had their sessions!

Sadly, I will not be taking on any new sessions for the rest of 2009 (indoor newborn sessions being the exception-if you are interested please contact me here: ddphotos24@gmail.com)

The good news is, I will begin shooting again in the Spring :) If you are interested in pre-booking for Spring/Summer 2010 please contact me at your earliest convenience to secure a session spot/date as I will only be booking a limited number of sessions in the coming year.

Thank you so much to all of my clients of 2009 whom I have had the pleasure of working with or will have the pleasure of working with soon...none of this would be at all possible without all of the lovely people who put your complete trust in me and in my work...I feel truly blessed :)

Thank you.

Thank you to all of you who stop in to take a look at my work (stop being afraid to leave comments!! Id love to hear from more people!)

Thank you for believing in me and supporting me and for cheering me on...its been an exciting and wild ride so far...I hope next year is even better!

See you in 2010!

love,
devon

I'll leave you with a shot of some cute toes...just to make you smile :)

4 comments:

Cassandra Hill said...

That's great news! Your photos are beautiful and I would love to book with you if we lived closer. Hope the weather cooperates with your plans!

brooke bowland said...

leaving a comment...cause i am not afraid! congrats on a fab 09'!

Ashley said...

Cute toes for sure!

Sorry I've been comment-less for a while. I've just been kind of MIA as you my have noticed :)

Your stuff is looking great! Can't wait for more pictures. Hope the weather turns nice for you.

Crib Tales said...

Greetings! I'm one of your lurky-loo's...your work is beautiful and I always look forward to seeing what is next for you! I honestly don't even remember how I found you but you are on my list of photo blogs now :-)