Friday, May 1, 2009

*Through the tunnel of darkness & light..| Lethbridge Photographer

True Story:

The first time i came to this tunnel..I stood at the entrance and did not venture through it...I did not know what was beyond it..all I knew was that it was dark and cold..for some reason I turned back..


The second time i came to this tunnel, I did so with the intention of finding out what lay beyond its depths..

What I found... was a magical coulee kingdom...


I learned a very valuable lesson yesterday evening...

There will always be light at the end of the tunnel..

Beyond the tunnel of darkness and light, there often lies something magical...


Every step I take outside of my safe little circle, leads me through another new adventure...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love that the tunnel lead you to such an array of beauty.... there will always be light at the end of the tunnel- ne matter how damp and cold the journey is. Great shots!

Godlonton Family Adventures said...

You take such beautiful pics Devon...you are truly inspired!

Kelli Olsen said...

beautiful post Duda! Got a little emotional.